Dave's Pest Control will safely and quickly carry out a program designed for your specific concerns. Call Dave at 1-800-400-6009.
1. Lighting: lights lure bugs and insects, so porch and patio lights can be a perfect invitation for pests to enter your house. Have yellow exterior lighting rather than white.
2. Gutters: clean out gutters in the autumn to prevent wood rot, and to prevent insects nesting in the rotting leaves.
3. Keep your garden and the area around your house free of rubbish.
4. Don't leave spilled birdseed under feeders and bird tables – it could attract mice, rats, pigeons and squirrels.
5. Don't leave piles of wood, leaves, pipes and other detritus in the garden as it provides a perfect hiding place for rodents and other pests.
Dave's Pest Control
Serving Central Massachusetts