- Termites love moisture. Avoid any moisture at the foundation of your home.
- Divert water away from your property through properly functioning downspouts, gutters and splash blocks.
- Remove old form boards and grade stakes, which may have been left behind after a home was constructed.
- Termites may create mud tubes to enter a home. Routinely inspect the foundation of your home for signs of mud tubes.
- Keep firewood away from direct contact with your home.
Of course, if you suspect that you have termites in your home or place of business, give Dave a call at 1-800-400-6009.
Dave's Pest Control
A Central Massachusetts Extermination and Pest Control Company