- There are about 10,000 different species of grasshoppers.
- Carpenter bees drill round holes about one inch deep into wood and then turn 90 degrees and drill galleries four to six inches long in which to lay their eggs.
- Silk comes from the cocoons of the true Silk Moth. More than 25,000 cocoons must be unraveled to make a single pound of silk thread.
- Once away from the human body, mites do not survive more than 48-72 hours.
- Of the 20 million people in Latin America who are infected by Chagas disease, a serious kissing bug-borne illness, about 50,000 die annually.
A Central Massachusetts Extermination and Pest Control
Worcester County Pest and Rodent Exterminators