- "Pest-proof" your business by being vigilant of building maintenance needs
- Dispose of garbage regularly and store in sealed containers.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of your business, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Don't overlook proper drainage at the foundation; install gutters or diverts, which will channel water away from the building.
- Be sure your employees keep food sealed and stored properly.
- Clean high-volume areas daily, such as public eating areas and kitchenettes, where crumbs and trash are more likely to build up.
If you're concerned that you have insects or rodents in your home or place of business, give Dave a call at 1-800-400-6009.
Dave's Pest Control
A Central Massachusetts Extermination and Pest Control Company
Worcester County Pest and Rodent Exterminators