- What pest can burrow straight into the ground?
- What pest can live without drinking water?
- Is the old rhyme "Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" a myth?
Dave's Pest Control Central MA
1. Rats! Rats are clever pests that are capable of digging three feet straight into the ground. They have also been known to chew through building materials such as glass, cinderblock, wire, aluminum and lead and climb inside pipes with diameters between one-half and four inches.
2. House mice do not need to drink water to survive. They get all the nutrition they need from food. These mice prefer eating nuts, grains and sweets and are not particularly fond of cheese!
3. Bed bugs are real insects that like to make their homes in human beds and feed on human blood at night. These tiny bugs hide in cracks in and around human environments and are very difficult to spot.