Stink bugs eat leaves, flowers, fruit and crops like soybeans. They also eat other pests, such as caterpillars. And while they do not harm humans, they can cause a lot of damage to crops and plants.
To prevent stink bug infestations around your home:
- Seal cracks around your house
- Replace damaged screen on doors and windows
- If you see a stink bug indoors vacuum them up and throw away the bag immediately
- Keep weeds around the garden in control and clean up the garden at the end of the growing season
- Hand pick stink bugs in early morning when they are slow moving
If you're concerned that you have stink bugs in your home or place of business, give Dave a call at 1-800-400-6009.
Dave's Pest Control
Serving Central Massachusetts