Our New Site

We have a new blog! We will be moving our blog to our new site which can be found here! http://davespestcontrol.net

July 6, 2012

Inside A Yellowjacket Nest

This video features a hands-on look at the inside of a Yellowjacket colony. Yellowjackets are a common wasp, their life cycle is one of complete metamorphosis.

The video shows eggs, larva, pupa and adults in the colony.



Call Dave at 1-800-400-6009. If you're concerned that you have carpet beetles in your home or place of business, give Dave a call at 1-800-400-6009.

Dave's Pest Control
1-800-400-6009
A Central Massachusetts Extermination and Pest Control Company Worcester County Pest and Rodent Exterminators
www.davespestcontrol.net

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed, I've to say. I hardly ever discover a blog that is both informative and entertaining. And let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something regarding it.

    ReplyDelete