|daddy long leg spider|
- Avoid keeping clothing and shoes on the floor, especially if in an area known for spiders; consider storing inside plastic containers.
- Seal cracks and crevices around the home.
- Vacuum/sweep away webs in and around the home.
- Shake out all clothing that has been in the laundry basket before wearing/washing.
- Keep garages, attics and basements clean and clutter free.
- If a spider bites you, contact your primary care physician for medical advice.
Dave's Pest Control
A Central Massachusetts Extermination and Pest Control Company
Worcester County Pest and Rodent Exterminators