In this blog posting and the next one, I will share with you some tips I read in a recent article by Missy Henriksen of PestWorld.
- Install door sweeps on exterior doors and repair damaged screens.
- Screen vents and openings to chimneys.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home, including areas where utilities and pipes enter the home, using caulk, steel wool or a combination of both.
- Store food in airtight containers and dispose of garbage regularly.
- Keep attics, basements and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
More tips next time . . .
Of course, if you're concerned that you have odents in your home or place of business, don't wait! Give Dave a call at 1-800-400-6009.
Dave's Pest Control
A Central Massachusetts Extermination and Pest Control Company
Worcester County Pest and Rodent Exterminators