Here are a few more tips from an article by Missy Henriksen of PestWorld.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains that provide the perfect breeding site for pests.
- Inspect items such as boxes, grocery bags and other packages brought into the home.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and keep shrubbery trimmed and cut back from the house.
- And of course, if you suspect a pest infestation in your home, call me at 1-800-400-6009. We'll inspect and treat the pest problem right away.
Dave's Pest Control
A Central Massachusetts Extermination and Pest Control Company
Worcester County Pest and Rodent Exterminators